FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s the difference between REGULAR cleaning and DEEP cleaning:
Regular Cleaning Explained:
When you hire professional house or commercial cleaners for a “regular cleaning,” this is going to include the things you would do on a weekly basis. A regular clean is designed to help maintain a certain level of cleanliness around your house or office. When you invest in a regular clean (which will be what you typically receive) the cleaner will do some of the following things:
• Vacuuming and mopping your floors
• Tidying up the house or office
• Cleaning the bathrooms – toilet, bath, mirror, sink, etc.
• Cleaning the kitchen – wiping surfaces, outside of appliances, taking out trash, etc.
These cleaning tasks typically don’t take that long to complete; however, they are essential to help keep your home or office free from dust, dirt and other debris.
Deep Cleaning Explained:
Deep cleaning is something you are likely going to need to invest in when you first hire a cleaning service. While deep cleaning is more expensive than regular cleaning, it also only needs to be done every six months, or so. A deep cleaning service will remove the deep dirt and grime in your home or office. It will cover the areas that aren’t typically covered in a regular cleaning service. Some of the services provided when you hire a professional cleaning service for a deep clean include:
• Remove scale and soap scum from shower heads, taps, kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles, etc.
• Clean behind appliances such as the oven, washing machine and cut through the grime that often builds up
• Deep and complete dusting including the baseboards and doors in all rooms • Cleaning the interior windows
• Cleaning patio doors and window frames
• Cleaning the interior of the oven and glass door
As you can see, a deep cleaning is much more thorough than a regular cleaning service. This is the main reason that you pay more when you hire the professionals. It also takes longer to complete.
Don’t just take our word for it, see what our customers are saying!
Got a Question?
Give us call